Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miami Beach, Florida... June 2010















In June 2010, I made my first trip to Florida for an A.I.A. National Convention. It was a short but interesting trip and of course, I had the chance to explore the architecture and street-scapes of the Miami Beach area! Quite exciting and I really wish I'd had more time to explore. Miami is humid and tropical - the architecture reflects this warmth and 'color' and for someone familiar with warm, tropical parts of the world, I found this aspect rather welcoming and pleasant. I captured a few scenes from Miami I'd like to share in my blog including shots at Miami Beach at sunrise, aerial shots of Miami and general street views. Enjoy...



2 comments:

  1. Really this is very nice collection..Great information you got here. I've been reading about this topic for one week now for my papers in school and thank God I found it here in your blog. I had a great time reading this.miami beach condos

    ReplyDelete